High Class Hydrating Cleanser gently purifies your face without stripping your skin of its natural oils. The plant-based ingredients not only cleanse, but help improve barrier function and increase your skin’s ability to retain moisture. We balance our cleansers at a pH between 4.5 – 5, where our skin likes to reside naturally.
- Helps soothe irritated and inflamed skin
- Aids in cell regeneration, collagen retention, and wrinkle reduction
- Softens skin
- Aloe Vera Hydrosol: Accelerates the body's natural healing process and softens skin
- Cucumber Extract: Helps reduce circles, puffiness, wrinkles, and swelling under the eyes
- Violet Hydrosol: Helps soothe irritated and inflamed skin
- Pomegranate Extract: Aids in cell regeneration, collagen retention, and wrinkle reduction
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Apply cleanser to wet face. Gently massage into skin with warm water. Rinse off with cold water. Use 1-2 times daily. For best results, follow with Principle toner and moisturizer for your skin type.
Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe) Hydrosol Water, Distilled Water, Decyl Glucoside, Coco Glucoside, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Hydrosol Water, Vegetable Glycerin, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Distillate, Leuconostoc/Radish Root Ferment Filtrate, Lactobacillus, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Fruit Extract, Panthenol, Aveena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Protein, Lactobacillus/Arundinaria Gigantea (Bamboo) Ferment Filtrate, Populus Tremuloides (Aspen) Bark Extract, Sodium Lactate, Croton Lechleri Resin (Dragon's Blood) Extract, Allantoin, Bambusa Vulgaris (Bamboo) Extract, Hibiscus Rosa-Sinensis (Hibiscus) Flower Extract, Punica Granatum (Pomegranate) Extract, Salix Nigra (Willow) Bark Extract, Sclerotium Gum, Citric Acid, Citrus Sinensis (Orange) Peel Oil, Salvia Sclarea (Clary) Oil, Olibanum (Frankincense) Oil
Sorry, there are no reviews for this product yet.